My Story all about...

miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

IS THERE ANYBODY GONE TO LISTEN TO MY STORY ALL ABOUT THE MAN WHO CAME TO STAY?

It is new what I am feeling.
Never before lived.
I did not do it with my first love, but I do it with these eyes that have nothing of black and if great he doubts.
I like listen to speak about Roka or the Varín, about your communism and that more gives ...
I believe that making to me these feel things...
It gives the same thing we are Across the Universe
Across whit your patetic written and my stupid existialism .
Your you are a rare poet, of this that smokes the whole day and reads things that nobody likes.
And I am the Fatamorgana that nobody wants and that defoliates poems while you bath.
And I wait for you with a cigar in the bed, a good drink, a sex and a book.
There we are thrown between the sheets.
Because of it I like you, because of it we are to the neighborhood of the world.
I MUST SAY: Soy la típica periodista afanada , trabajólica con mil turnos. Por el contrario, tú eres el típico hippie que quiere paz, amor, sexo, drogas y versos ...
Pese a ello, coincidimos. Nos topamos en los bares , hablamos hasta largas horas de la madrugada , bebemos del vino más barato , un pito , un beso y una cama...
Nos conocimos en el partido.Pero en verdad nos conociamos de antes:
Tú trabajando en la editorial , yo corriendo tras editores, o tal ve en alguna fiesta de algún amigo en común o quizás tú tocando en algún bar - coincidencia me encantan los músicos- and you are non rock but play guitar in a bar .
Pero creo que ambos fuimos a un funeral . Llorabas igual que yo . Gritabas igual que yo.
Entonces te vi : fumabas unc chinos en Madrid , no hacias otra cosa que escribir y yo simplemente te vi .
En verdad bebias a más no poder, fumabas como desesperado y me robaste una mirada.
Luego , reuniones, consejos, trabajos, escribir, redactar, propaganda, Revolución, el partido, tu bigote, el morral, dos pitos, across the universe y ya estaba viviendo contigo.
IF I FELL ... ¿?
COME TOGETHER and then you was singing to myself Dear Prudence
Pasamos junto a Sabina, Redolés, Generis y García . Odiaste a Silvio y a Chinoy . Beging to talk about a The Beatles , then i understang all about Across, all about us.
You was militando aquí , there, hablando un poco en inglés, jodiendome con tu mal ruso y yo con mi pésimo alemán ( only i can speak is something like Ich Liebe Dich )
Tú eras la clase de tipos que se para frente a todos y se cree dirigente de los comunista de los 70'. Te arrojabas con tu discurso y todos terminaban con el puño en alto hablando sobre la Revolución. Luego , de la nada, sacabas la uitarra e iniciabas el mismo repertorio que me tocabas por las noches. A la mierda se iba nuestra intimidad. Pero renacia cada vez que me llamabas al escenario para cantar junto a ti.
Siempre te perdias con los demás dirigentes en las reuniones. Me costaba un mundo encontrarte , pero alfinal volvias , me tomabas por sorpresa mientras colocaba los artículos de la próxima edición de la revista en orden.
But one day all finished .... BECOUSE the word is run ...
I FUISTE A LA OFICION WITH THE ALL ROCK YOU SAY
You say you want a revolution Well, you know We all want to change the world You tell me that it's evolution Well, you know We all want to change the world But when you talk about destruction Don't you know that you can count me out Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right You say you got a real solution Well, you know We'd all love to see the plan You ask me for a contribution Well, you know We're doing what we can But when you want money for people with minds that hate All I can tell is brother you have to wait Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right Ah ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... You say you'll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it's the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow Don't you know it's gonna be all right all right, all right
Entonces, una cama sola, dos camas sola , te extraño, no tengo con quien escribir , no tengo a quien leerle mis novelas , mis cuentos, mis versos ... No me jodas ... No me gusta el Che , me gustas tú puto comunista.
An you are now in the subway : Across The Universe...
Nothing wanna change ...
De puta las pelota. Nada cambia. Y TU RISA PROVOQUÉ POR MI ESTILO GRINGO DE EXPRESARME.

Una cerveza, nos vemos, aló, al editor le gustó, quiere verte, me tienes listo los artículos. Quiero dormir contigo. Duerme conmigo . Marea , si lo escuché por ti. Fata , no cuelges , si igual me gusta Silvio- Mierda, creo que te quiero. Blackbird . Si menor. dale . Perdoname . Let go to play togheter Jey Jude no me decepciones, la encontrarás anda por ella , recuerda dejarla entrar en tu corazón, después podrás mejorarla lalalala . o te estas engrupiendo a algún poeta algún escritor del bar. A no webees te voy a ir a buscar.

THERE´S NOTHING YOU CAN DO THAT CAN´T BE DONE NOTHING YOU CAN SING THAT CAN´T BE SUNG NOTHING YOU CAN SAY BUT YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAMEIT´S EASY


( i gonna sing you that when you will be in the dintel )

Entonces lo único que queda es ...


IS THERE ANYBODY GONE TO LISTEN TO MY STORY ALL ABOUT THE GIRL WHO CAME TO STAY? SHES THE KIND OF GIRL YOU WANT SO MUCH IT MAKES YOU SORRYSTILL, YOU DONT REGRET A SINGLE DAYAH GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!WHEN I THINK OF ALL THE TIMES IVE TRIED TO LEAVE HERSHE WILL TURN TO ME AND START TO CRYAND SHE PROMISES THE EARTH TO ME AND I BELIEVE HERAFTER ALL THIS TIMES I DONT KNOW WHYAH GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!Letras4U.com » letras traducidas al españolSHES THE KIND OF GIRL WHO PUTS YOU DOWNWHEN FRIENDS ARE THERE, YOU FEEL A FOOLWHEN YOU SAY SHES LOOKING GOODSHE ACTS AS IF ITS UNDERSTOODSHES COOL, COOL, COOL, COOLGIRL, GIRL, GIRL!WAS SHE TOLD WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG THE PAIN WOULD LEAD TO PLEASUREDID SHE UNDERSTAND IT WHEN THEY SAIDTHAT A MAN MUST BREAK HIS BACK TO EARN HIS DAY OF LEISUREWILL SHE STILL BELIEVE IT WHEN HES DEAD?
















0 comentarios: